GroupTable has made Huddlemind’s Top 10 Best Classroom 2.0 Applications List. Huddlemind is a specialist social-media education and eventing company. They also own and operates a Social Network of Educators and Organizational Development practitioners at huddlemind.net.
Here’s Dave Duarte (Co-founder of Huddleminds) list:
1. Udutu: Easily author and publish courses online
2. Engrade: Web-based tools for educators – including tools to keep track of marks and publish assignments
3. Haiku LS: Easy, elegant learning management system
4. Grouptable: GroupTable is a web-based software and success network developed specifically to help student groups improve document management, project planning and communication.
5. Edufire: Learn online with live video
6. Global Classroom: Create elearning centres to train staff or clients.
7. Adobe Connect Pro: Host classes live via the web
8 . Schoolrack: Manage class mailing lists, calendars and assignments in one place for both teachers and students.
9. Studeous: enhance courses with tools like live chat, discussion boards, podcasting, and text messaging.
10. Edmodo: Free private micro-blogging (like Twitter) for teachers and students.
Thanks for including us in your list Dave!