By: David Brim May 17, 2008
- Rock Start Up: Izea’s web 2.0 reality show
- Social Spark Izea’s innovative platform that connects advertisers and bloggers.
- Twitter : A micro-blogging site that allows you to constantly stay connected to your friends
- A web 2.0 logo creator
- College Mogul A blog that talks about recent start ups by college students and recent grads (They featured GroupTable in an article here)
- Mint: A Financial site that allows you to manage all of your account balances from one central location. It gives you a break down on spending habits, enables you to set and monitor your budgets and more.
- Pandora: A site that allows you to listen to free music online from your favorite artists. It allows you to create your own channels based on a song or artist you like then recommends & plays songs you will most likely enjoy.
- Funny Commercials
- Just a funny video of a bird dancing to back street boys
Hope you guys enjoy…by the way be sure to check out the collaboration site GroupTable we are starting to gain user traction and lots of attention.